Syndrome X, the Silent Killer: The Silent Killer: the New Heart Disease Risk
Sold by IngramThis product may not be approved for your region.
Includes 5% VAT
Free ShippingOn orders of AED 100 or more. Standard delivery within 5-15 days.
Free Reserve & CollectReserve & Collect from Magrudy's or partner stores accross the UAE.
Cash On DeliveryPay when your order arrives.
Free returnsSee more about our return policy.
- Even if your total cholesterol level is perfect, it may not shield you from a heart attack.
- Carbohydrates can be just as harmful as red meat or butter.
- A diet high in good fats (as much as 40 percent of calories) is actually better for you.
- The Zone diet, the Atkins diet, and the American Heart Association diet can each be dangerous under certain conditions.
- The failure of insulin, the body's sugar cop, to process blood sugar is the key to Syndrome X.
- The Syndrome X diet and exercise program will keep you healthy and protect your heart even if you do not suffer from insulin resistance.