She can make it, wear it and believe in it with this easy jewelry craft! Designed for beginners, this DIY necklace featuring a sparkly unicorn with a colorful rainbow mane will add a touch of magic to any outfit. Includes everything she needs to make 1 necklace. Smiles and sparkles go together when she creates her own jewelry!
• Great gift for unicorn lovers
• Beginner level craft for kids 7+
• Small size makes it perfect to take and make on-the-go
• Kit includes 1.3 yds (1.2 m) acrylic yarn, 1 yd (.9 m) metallic thread, 1 pc glitter foam, 1 pc glitter paper, 1 plastic bead, 1 wire threader, 1 metal ring, instructions
Product code: CT1809
Make a batch of adorable crafts with our Dessert Necklaces kit. Kids of all ages will be able to create two cute necklaces using felt shapes, self-adhesive foam pieces, gems and more. A pinch of creativity and a spoonful of fun are the perfect recipe for this fun activity.
• Easy to follow directions to instill independence and confidence in young crafters
• Combines playtime with learning as kids use their imagination and fine motor skills
• Kids will love the bright and glittery look
• Makes 2 necklaces: a donut and a cupcake
• Kit includes 2 pcs acrylic felt, 2 yds (1.8 m) cotton thread, 8 pcs foam, 6 plastic gem stickers, 2 pom poms, 4 metal rings, instructions
Product code: CT1807
IF YOU CAN DREAM IT, YOU CAN WEAVE IT
Phone and tablet cases, stuffed animals, purses, pillows, wall hangings, scarves—the possibilities are endless, easier, and faster with the ingenious and award-winning Loopdeloom. Unlike knitting or crocheting, there’s no learning curve—Loopdeloom is easy to set up and easy to use. You can make super simple items. Or, you can embellish by adding your own beads, embroidery, felt—or other fun stuff. (These aren’t included in the box; we thought you’d like to select those fun items yourself!) Kit includes 1 spinning peg loom and 120 yards of yarn to get you started.
With Loopdeloom, you can:
• Weave items any length and up to 7” wide using one loom…or
• …stitch pieces together to make items wider or connect two or more looms to weave wider items like throws or blankets.
• Weave faster: with spinning pegs, Loopdeloom speeds up the process, making it fun and fab.
• Weave responsibly: upcycle materials like plastic bags or t-shirts and turn them into something brand new!
• Like our newly-designed box? You can actually turn it into a carrying case—we’ll show you how with easy instructions.
• To see examples of cool items you can weave, check out our videos here.
Product code: LWE316
Small is big right now. And these three tiny thread bowls, made with 17 very modern thread colors, will make a big splash on any dresser, nightstand, or desk. They’re perfect for holding earrings, rings and necklaces or they could be set out on a coffee table as a decorative trio. They’re super easy to make and crafters can use one color thread—or even two colors at a time—there are no design rules.
• Kit includes 3 bowl forms in 3 sizes, 3 adhesive sheets, 1 ounce of water-based glue, and 34.5 yards (31.5 m) of cotton thread.
• Makes 3 different-sized bowls.
• Use for holding earrings, rings and necklaces—or use as decorative pieces.
Product code: AC1631
Have fun trying your hand at micro weaving with these two boho necklaces. Colorful and cute, you assemble the little loom, string it with embroidery thread and start making fiber art jewelry. When you’re done weaving, take it to the next level with charming beads and fringe.
• Makes 2 trendy tapestries
• Includes 42 yds (38.4 m) cotton thread, 1 cardboard loom, 10 pieces adhesive, 2 metal rings, 1 plastic needle, 45 plastic beads, 1 threading wire
Product code: CT1725
Llama llovers will leap for joy over this delightful collection of 6 cute projects! They’ll learn new skills while crafting their very own bracelets, stuffie, headband, garland, charm and banner. It’s a whole llotta llama fun!
• Includes 6 llama projects for decorating bedrooms or clipping on backpacks or purses
• Engages imaginations and fine motor skills
• Loaded with cuteness, color, and creativity
• Kit includes 7 pcs acrylic felt, 2 pcs glitter foam, 20” (.5 m) fold over elastic, 29 yds (26.5 m) cotton thread, 1.5 yds (1.37 m) acrylic yarn, 49 beads, 24” (.6 m) elastic cord, 3 pcs chipboard, 22 pom poms, 6 metal brads, 9 elastic bands, 4 pcs adhesive, 43 pcs cardstock, 1 plastic needle, 4 metal rings, 1 metal clasp, .12 oz (3.5 g) polyester stuffing, instructions
Product code: CT1870
Get a load of this llama! It’s love at first sight with this adorable, on-trend yarn llama. Making this cute craft is no prob-llama. Just assemble the cardboard form, wrap it with yarn, and dress it with a colorful bridle and blanket. So darling you’ll want to wrap up a whole herd!
• Makes 1 yarn-wrapped llama
• On trend craft kit is great fun for llama fans
• Crafting engages multiple brain areas simultaneously, leading to developmental benefits now and in the future
• Kit includes 9 pcs acrylic felt, 20 yds (18.28 m) cotton thread, 103 yds (94.1 m) acrylic yarn, 46 acrylic pom poms, 1 roll adhesive, 9 pcs cardboard, instructions
Product code: CT1856
Can you wrap your head around how adorable these are? These are fun and easy for kids to assemble, wrap, and set out for display. What is better than one unicorn? Two of course!
• Makes 2 different-sized unicorns
• A fun way to learn new crafting skills, while their imagination runs wild
• Kit includes 20 cardboard pieces, 88.9 yards (81.2 m) acrylic yarn, 2 chenille stems, 36 pieces of adhesive, 7.5 yds (6.8 m) cotton thread, 1 piece acrylic felt, 1.5 grams glitter
Product code: CT1773
When it comes to a fun craft, these two book necklaces have all the write stuff. They’ll use their own markers, pencils, or pens to design and decorate the covers and then just stitch the book together with all the blank pages inside. They can keep one for doodles, inner thoughts, fav sayings—and give the other to a bestie!
• Our kit makes 2 necklaces with all the write stuff!
• They’re as much fun to make as they are to wear
• Includes 40" (1 m) cotton thread, 55 pieces card stock, 4 metal rings, 1 plastic needle, 1.7 yds (1.6 m) faux suede cord, 4 pieces cardboard, 20 pieces adhesive
Product code: CT1721
Little girls will love making this feathery necklace craft. Bright and colorful and best of all, unique when personalized. Fashion, friends, feathers and fun are all you need to make beautiful jewelry. They can craft one to keep and one for a friend.
• BFFs can make memories and matching symbols of their friendship with these 2 necklaces
• Self-adhesive foam stickers are perfect for younger crafters
• Precut tags for each necklace so girls can personalize for BFFs or siblings
• Kit includes 2 yds (1.8 m) cotton thread, 2 yds (1.8 m) polyester thread, 2 feathers, 2 metal rings, 4 pcs chipboard, 4 pcs glitter foam, instructions
Product code: CT1808
Take your dreams on-the-go with these 3 mini dream catchers. Kids use pom poms, string and feathers to decorate circles and create decor that is positively dreamy. Easy to create, hang and display: share ‘em with friends and let the fun come full circle.
• Craft kit makes 3 mini dream catchers
• Shareable kit encourages friendship and giving
• Easy to make: everything you need is included in the envelope
• Kit includes 4pcs paper, 6.6 yds (5.9 m) cotton thread, 2 pcs glitter paper, 5 feathers, 13 pom poms, instructions
Product code: CT1803
This fun kit goes where no string art has gone before. It's easy, fun, and artsy. Kids simply push pins into our sturdy foam canvases and string away - no hammer or nails required. They can design their own or choose from three patterns to make a rocket, a planet and a star. Kit contains all materials needed to make three 8.5" canvases, plus instructions. Caution: contains sharp pins.
• Perfect for boy or girl explorers! This kit includes dark black colored canvases and metallic threads and pins.
• Kids simply push pins into our sturdy foam canvases and string away - no hammer or nails required.
• Includes three patterns, choose from a rocket, a planet and a star or create your own design.
• This kit goes where no string art has gone before. Fun, the final frontier!
Product code: CT1506
Kids think unicorns are legendary! And now they can make—and display—some magic with these unique unicorn and heart string art canvases. They can use our patterns or create their own design! Just push pins into the foam canvases and string away, no hammer or nails needed.
• Kit makes 2 string art canvases: a unicorn and a heart
• Glitter paper and yarn make this craft kit more dimensional and interesting than conventional string art projects
• Kids just push the pins right into the pre-patterned foam bases and string away!
• Kit includes two 8.5 in (21.6 cm) foam canvases, 4 pcs cardstock, 36 yds (32.9 m) cotton thread, 3yrds (2.7 m) polyester thread, 6.6 yds (6 m) acrylic yarn, 100 pins, I pc acrylic felt, 1 pc paper, instructions
Product code: CT1852
Do kids love castles? Royally. And now your prince or princess can let their imagination run wild with this 3-foot tall castle! Simply peel and stick (and re-stick) the 650+ repositionable, static cling stickers to add the crowning touch to countless rooms. It’s king-sized fun!
• Kids love stickers and this totally new way to play with them is even more fun and engaging
• Kids will have fun for hours playing and replaying using their creativity and imagination
• Helps kids develop fine motor skills, pincer skills and imagination
• Kit includes over 650 stickers, 10 coated cardstock posters, 7 pieces of removable tape
Product code: CT1834
Legendary! At least that’s what your child will think when they craft these cute and cuddly mythical creatures: a pandacorn, slothicorn, unicorn, llamacorn, purrmaid, and mermaid. Totally fun to make and show off, these six fantasy crafts give a child something truly wonderful to believe in—the power of imagination.
• Magical craft kit makes six different mythical creatures to wear or display
• Encourages learning new crafting skills and creativity. Crafts are easy to make and fun to share
• There’s a little something for everyone in this kit!
• Kit includes 20 pcs foam, 8 pcs cardstock, 1 pc tissue paper, 6 yds (5.48 m) cotton thread, 1 pc chipboard, 10 yds (9.1 m) acrylic yarn, 16 pcs felt, 2 yds (1.8 m) elastic, 1 metal pin, 1 metal ring, 1 metal clasp, .12 oz (3.5 g) polyester stuffing, 1 pc adhesive, instructions
Product code: CT1871
Crafters can make someone’s day, literally, by making and giving inspirational bracelets that celebrate sharing and encouragement! This kit has an arrow, moon, bird, and two other charms—along with the cording and inspirational cards—to share with special friends and family.
• Makes 5 bracelets.
Product code: CT1783
MAKE TOTALLY TWISTED ACCESSORIES IN MINUTES
Making the coolest accessories in minutes is easy and fun. The Loopdedoo® spinning loom lets you create designs by taking embroidery thread and then spinning it into accessory magic. The Loopdies® you make will be cute and colorful—but you can take them up a notch by adding your own beads, pom poms, tassels, or charms.*
What can you do with Loopdedoo?
• You can make a bracelet in under 10 minutes or...
• ...make necklaces, headbands, anklets, belts, zipper pulls and more!
• Be creative: change the thickness of the threads, the colors, or the looping style.
• Braid them, stitch them, or loop them together—there's no end to what you can do!
• While you're here, check out our videos for looping styles and even more inspiration.
• One more thing: you can turn the box into a carrying case. We'll show you how.
Product code: LUEEAA6