Here are some of the highlights you'll find on this easy-to-use CD:
- Write your novel from the ground up: Pen your tome in just 15 minutes a day. Plus: Novel revision in 10 pain-free steps.
- The pop fiction report: Find out what's hot in mystery, romance, horror, thriller and sci-fi/fantasy.
- Explore our favorite writing locales: Your guide to literary hot spots--and the 101 best websites you can access from home.
- Break into Hollywood: Turn your idea into a screen-worthy script. Plus: WD's annual guide to writing software.
- 28 agents who want your work: Get tips on landing a literary agent, avoiding agents' pet peeves and more.
- The brave new world of publishing: Get savvy about the era of ebooks and the uncertain future of print magazines.
Plus, you'll get even more invaluable information and insight from these popular columns:
- Writer's Workbook
- Your Story
- Ask the Pro
- First Impressions
- This Writer's Life
- On the Edge
- The Sentence Sleuth
- Questions & Quandaries
All 6 issues are in PDF format, so they'll work with both PC and Macintosh computers with the free Adobe Reader.